View Single Post
  #2050   ^
Old Fri, Nov-27-20, 05:07

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Jaz, glad you had a great time and deflected. that is what life is right? bob and weave around the BS when we need to and in the end ya had a decent day! Cool.

you ate a real meal? oh my LOL sounds like tho you are gonna buckle down and get yourself 'on a plan' and that is key of course. Just pick your plan and hold it but one meal ain't gonna kill ya so you are good to go forward and yes, I am beef and don't 'do fish' like you. I wish I liked salmon and fresh tuna steaks all that but I don't. I will do canned tuna but I can't live on it, it has to be the beef to hold me.

you got that plantar F thing on your foot? hubby had that and yes it can take a very very long time for healing. Like when I wrecked my ankle tendon. omg like 2 friggin' years of misery to heal that thing and some stuff can easily sideline ya. I wish it wasn't so bad for you. Just ease off and let the thing heal, more ya do push it the more it just gets worse. I think for that plantar f thing hubby got different sole inserts for his shoes for PF troubles. I think they helped.....been a while on that for him but he did heal it up but took a long time too. hang in there with that nasty trouble

Nicco, I know you are having a blast still!

Lori, how did your dress up day go...bet it was fun in the end but like ya said, 1 day is enough of that You got golf today right, we are raining here.

Blue, HI. Happy Tday back at ya! Glad you had fun zooming with family and you had 'a party day' from that. Cool. Bet you and hubby made good food too

It is amazing how many 'horsey' references there are out there in the world but glad you are back in the saddle again!! :P

Hey all
filet mignon and shrimp was delish. the shrimp were over the top, the 3 of us attacked them like maniacs LOL

today is some of this and some of that.

rainy weather. icky.

the little christmas RV ornament is blah. Cute as ever in daylight, at night you light it up and it is just a circle blob of lights, you can not tell what that thing is at all. oh well. I like when you can tell what an outside ornament decoration is ya know but this one is just there, lighted up little blob HAHA eh, whatever

all good and house is so quiet with everyone sleeping still. I love a quiet morning tho.

will see if we 'do anything' diff. today or not. might be just a kinda boring day in the end...we shall see.