View Single Post
  #2043   ^
Old Wed, Nov-25-20, 15:53

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hey ladies!!!!!!
I love the posts!!!!! I just love that everyone is sorta doing their own thing!!!

Lori- Enjoy Betty tomorrow. I know she is excited to have you, and the ham loaf!!!!!! So sweet!

I get the hungriest! Do not beat yourself over a pieces of cheese!!!!

YES splurge on new clubs!!!! Do they matter in the game. Meaning to they "go bad"?!?!?- I dunno I would assume you get used to what you have. But hey I don't know.

This year is the year you grab joy where and when you can.
How is hubby doing these day? Is he working from home yet as the weather is changing?

Trig- I love you are getting the kiddo a ninja. My DD wants one too- I might look into it. I will hit up amazon, my go to. I hope they have sales!!!

There is a part of me that wants to do an all beef Jan. with you. I am thinking about it. I do like fish so I might modify it...... Oh wait....that is pretty much all I am eating anyway!!!! HAHAHAH
I love beef, and seafood.

Yea Christmas is going to be be slight for me too! Really what do we all really need? Food, water, shelter, love., Bingo done. Maybe some small gift for the littles and over it. NOT doing it this year.

Yea you kiddo is going though what ALL the kids are experiencing this years thoughout the country. They are going to shape the world going forward. This is molding them, for better or not. It is what it is.
Thankfully your kiddo has a great place to call home and all her needs met in this time!
I have been seeing mom's drag their kids to food banks and it makes me sad! Puts life into perspective.

NIC- OMG I cannot wait to see your Graceland pic's!!!!! We/I want details!!!!!
I am very happy you are not cooking entire time. Your menu sounds amazing!!!!!!

I hate you are still dealing with that sinus. I bet you caught a low level cold as your son/and hubby had one. URGHHHHHHHHH

When is Zoo?????? Are you getting rain?
-----------------------------------------------------------

Yes so I decided I am going to go to my mom's. I am going to have to be so on guard with my mouth. I can do it one day right?!?!?!?! hahahahah

She is having the "traditional" meal. MEH....... I don't like any of it. I haven't had poultry in almost a year. Then add Carb overload- I need a plan. I am going to take some crab legs and scallops. I just can't do it- a visceral thing...........

They can have it. I will bring my own side too......fresh green beans. They asked for CANNED are you kidding me?!?!?!?! - oh well. They had canned for 1.18 for two, then I will drench it in CANNED mushroom soup and top it with FRIED onions. ACKKKK

I will have fresh, and seafood. Just can't....... which is fine- they eat theirs I eat mine and we all good.
I will help mom put up tree. That should make her happy.

I had a phone interview today. It was really good. I was told I am too over qualified for the position I applied for and my resume is being passed up the chain for a higher position. It will be remote- BUT I might have to be in NC.
So I am supposed to hear from them on Monday. So everything sorta up in air- no problem, they sound like they really want a good fit. I am hopeful- but not off the chain as I need details.
I was so very honest in my interview. She really loved my honesty.

I am very good at what I do........ But I know my limits and what I will and won't do at this point.

Ok........
WOE......... WHOOT........ 7 carbs today............. Still doing OMAD.

I will check in before I leave tomorrow........

Today was a goal day on Wall Street. I have goals now for that...... yup.......