View Single Post
  #2025   ^
Old Sat, Nov-21-20, 18:08

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi everyone,

Quick check in from me. Looooooooonnnnngg Day for me- left the house at 4:30 AM to start driving and put in ten hours of driving (not counting stops for gas etc) Still have a little over 3 hours to go tomorrow. I will arrive in Memphis, drop off the stuff that I had put in the car and then pick up all the others at the airport. I have them packed with super strong sanitizer, masks and wipes for the airport/plane and strict instructions. I think they will be good about following them.

I made good time driving, no major traffic or back ups, but I was drinking SO MUCH FLUID because my throat is scratchy. You know what I mean? I kept taking sips of water to ease the scratchiness and so I kept having to stop at rest areas to pee. I must have stopped at least 8 times, no kidding. It was so irritating. My hands are practically raw from washing and sanitizing all day long. Plus when I arrived at the hotel I came in with Lysol and disinfectant wipes and cleaned stuff. Will do the same with the condo, even though it is being cleaned before we come also. I want to hit door knobs, light switches, bathrooms and faucets, etc. Plus general surface cleaning. After that you just cross your fingers.

Oh, and in true 2020 fashion, a pebble or something got spit into my windshield and cracked it. First time that has ever happened to me. So I guess I'll have to get that taken care of. It's about a 6 inch crack, so not small.

Ok, I'm gonna chill a bit. I think it is only 6 here but I only slept from about 1 AM to 3:30 AM so I am due for some rest!

Hugs to all. Hopefully will do some catching up while 'on vacation' this week!