View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, Sep-21-20, 08:54

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 207/172/140 Female 5'3”
BF:
Progress: 52%

Thank you all for your insight. What great posts! I do think I’m being too hard on myself. Like Janet said, this is a continuum. The important thing for me is that I am keeping those carbs down, even if I do switch it up. Some days my carbs are almost keto, but on the days I want to hit 100 grams, so what. It’s very freeing and gives me great variety. Also, I do total carbs, not net, so I’m really getting even less carbs. I’m looking forward to the Atkins 100 book, because that book will have an emphasis on more moderate low carb, and even though 100 grams is part of the newer Atkins books, I don’t believe Atkins has ever come out with a book just devoted to that. I guess it’s time.

Right now I am reading the new book Life In The Fasting Lane cowritten by Jason Fung. It is so excellent and will be vey helpful on my fasting journey.

As an aside, I just got on the scale and am down another pound. So maybe I should just shut up and keep doing what I’m doing! Ha ha! Low carbing was the best health decision I ever made. This is such a great group, and I appreciate you all.