View Single Post
  #39   ^
Old Mon, Aug-24-20, 16:51
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins NDR (2002)
Stats: 270.2/236/165 Female 5ft
BF:
Progress: 33%

I think a large amount of my daily calorie intake was coming from fizzy drinks, because I don't actually eat a huge amount of food - just a lot of the wrong kind of crap, lol. Figured it would be easier on myself to switch over from regular Pepsi to Pepsi Max (and Monster Pacific Punch to the Monster Zero) before going on to start induction (take the edge off of the massive drop in carbs every day) and in the past couple of weeks I've already dropped about a stone/14lbs without any change in my eating patterns. I'm hoping that bodes well for how I'm going to do on the actual plan!! *fingers crossed*

This week I've taken it from three bottles of Pepsi Max to just the one over the course of the week and one can of Monster Zero per week. Water intake has been upped to roughly 2 litres a day (what with all the grotesquely hot weather right now) and I have one cup of coffee a day with liquid Sucralose. Still using the 'CoffeeMate' creamer until the end of the week when I should hopefully be in induction.

Bring it on!