View Single Post
  #1545   ^
Old Sun, Jul-12-20, 01:05

Plan: <20g when motivated
Stats: 229/219/145 Female 175 cm
BF:40%/40.6%/less
Progress: 12%

Hi everyone. I have a habit I need to break. During confinement (which happened for me between mid March to end of May, and then somewhat throughout June and still now because my work continued having us work from home), I got addicted to watching youtube videos.

This may sound silly, but it is seriously impacting my life in a very bad way. If you are in or entering confinement, please don't start a bad habit like this. There must be some dopamine mechanism associated with it, because 5 hours of videos later, you've lost all sense of time and you have wasted half your life on watching lefties and righties both be too entrenched to have a civil discussion (like that's worth it? It's not. Turn that sh** off!!!). But yeah, if a semi-tough decision needs to be made, or a drop of courage is required, I'll put it off by watching a youtube video. And then anxiety builds up, because the required courage was never mustered, and shame ensues. Plus you're just sitting in front of your computer like an effing BLOB of shivering bulkiness, and then go yell at teenagers for being on their phones all the time. (In that last phrase I was chastising myself, not "you" out there in the low-carb world.).

So I'm going to try and break this habit, which is hard, because it is just one navigator tab away. But it really really needs to be done. And I'll post my days on plan (<20g carbs), but for some weird weird reason, I fear that less than not watching youtube. CRAZINESS!

11 July: 3.7 g carbs. several hours yt.

Week 01:
12 July: ???