View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Jul-03-20, 14:58

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Yes, I'm just doing the best I can, and as Bob says I'm limiting my exposure, going out as little as possible. Yesterday was the first time since March 11 that I was actually "inside" somewhere other than my house and my daughter-in-law's house. I had to go to a gallery to pick up some of my artwork for a "show" that was ending. Haha, I say "show" as we hung the artwork in the gallery early in March, had a lovely reception - and then, the very next DAY the gallery closed due to Covid. So the art has been hanging in the gallery since early March but no one could go inside to see it (though they did put it online).

Anyway, I was quick in and out, grabbed my two paintings and left. Every single person there (and only a few when I was there) were masked and obeying social distancing.

I do agree that the longer I can delay any sort of exposure the better I hope the treatment options will be. Best of all, of course, is not getting it! And I'm still doing well with keto and alternate-day fasting. Best I can do right now.