Thread: Carnivore!
View Single Post
  #481   ^
Old Sat, Jun-20-20, 07:29

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

HA HA Thud....it is normal that carbs from meat/seafood are not carbs from plants...it is all about what the carb food delivery food is into your body if you think about it. Well that is what hardcore zc people think out there LOL

Meggen your butter basted pork chop sounds delish. omg I ate chops back in my early zc time like crazy. Pork now is more off my list but did I love them before. Some pork ribs are still on my list and so are chops, but less now. Longer on plan almost all zc'ers head to beef as their staple. Just thru years of this we kinda all fall that way but when we start carnivore, we eat the world and enjoy every bit of it

Hope your new fry pan is great for you. I bought a wok. I flash fry my steaks cause I eat them blue rare and I wanted a 'very high' sided pan so I got a wok. I super heat it, add a tad of butter, throw in steak and sizzle/smoke the world and flip and done. I love my wok now for that!!

Boar. yum. Hubby is a hunter and did some boar hunts and that meat. oh so good, hope ya score!!

----------for me today got 2 lbs of crab legs and butter. hit a great sale price. Small steak later or chicken, whatever on second meal when wanted. I am cruising my zc menu easily and loving it
Sponsored Links