View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-20-20, 16:17

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%
Default Low Carb Observations During Covid19

Dealing with this as we all have over the past couple weeks, I have some observations that relate to our journeys on low carb. Visiting supermarkets in my area, I have witnessed completely razed, sold out meat counters, butcher's counters and have had to visit more than one store to find my meat. While I'm not hoarding on the protein front, I now know that vegans and vegetarians and plant-based acolytes are not the majority. Definitely not. Yes, they have loud voices, but that doesn't account for the complete absence of meat and fish from these supermarkets. People know what the priority foods are for survival, and one need only to witness which foods are not in stock to realize that animal protein is valued highly. Yeah, I've been trying to locate fresh romaine despite the fact that I eat little of this, but I have it occasionally with sliced cucumbers despite my quest to minimize vegetables and fruit. We may perceive that the "world" is against animal protein and saturated fats, but that's not what I'm finding. So, this time is revealing for us low carbers, what are your experiences and thoughts?
Sponsored Links