View Single Post
  #112   ^
Old Thu, Jan-16-20, 06:28

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Jaz....I loved reading about your birthday out at the Fish Grill. Sounds like the people there are so nice for the most part. How great that you made some new friends and have weekend plans too! It's great to make friends wherever you go. I can only imagine where you will be and what you'll be doing next year. It's very exciting! I love following along with your adventures.

Trig....hope you are feeling a bit better today. These winter days can really get us down. Today it is so freakin' windy here. Nothing much I hate worse than a cold wind. Brrrr...... Weather forecast isn't looking great either. Saturday is snow/ice/rain and then the cold weather sets in. Guess our luck has run out.

Blue...so great to see a nice big post from you! Made my morning! I know you were sad to see your son head back to CA. Those visits are precious. When do you head for Mexico? I forget the details....going with SIL/BIL? I remember you had to get your passport expedited...did that work out ok? I just got my new passport yesterday, so I'm set for 10 years.

Yes, there are many versions and degrees of LC eating. We all just have to find our sweet spots....where we can enjoy life & feel good.

Nic.....hope DS18 had a good day with the mid-terms. It sounds like he has a good handle on all of it. How was shopping with DS21? Hope he found what he had in mind.

Scale going down.....excellent!
-------
Yesterday I did a couple mile slog on the treadmill at the gym and then went to restorative yoga. I am really learning to let go and relax and enjoy just being. I think it is helping my sleep too.

Today is an off day as far as exercise. I have some errands to run and have a haircut appt. at 1. Our bug man comes at 3 to spray for critters...though I haven't seen any for a long time. They come every 3 months for maintenance.

I'm enjoying a slow morning, doing some laundry and then I'll pull myself together later.

Have a happy day!