Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #3070   ^
Old Sun, Dec-29-19, 14:04

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Hello Ladies!!!!!!!!- I am, having my Holiday today! I worked Christmas Eve, Christmas, and will work New Years even and New Years day!
So TODAY is my celebration day to self and I am truly enjoying myself here at the condo! I am in my happy place- the kitchen, music going and jammies on and a nice cold beverage!!!!! Peaceful!!!!

BLUE- I just have to tell you you have SO SO sparked my interest in having an upside down tree!!!! I googled all the pics I could find. I LOVED it. Was your neighbors real or artificial? They sell them on Amazon! I loved the picks that people have sent in. So so so cool. Conversation starter!!!!

Girl I hear ya on waiting until 1/2 to start. You are so much more social than me!!! But then again I am displaced! You party animal you!
I loved those pic you sent! Where did you get the idea???? So very cool!

NIC- I absolutely loved the pic's- so so so much!!!!! You pack so much into everything you do! I love seeing things I would not have the pleasure to see!

Lori- You and sis having fun!!!!!! LOVE LOVE it!

Trig- Are you prepping to roll and have some fun!!!!!????? So cool on that front!

Nice that you only have one return this year!!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Nod to TRIG- I am, roasting a pork butt roast AND a turkey breast and it truly smells like Christmas in here today.
It's my holiday - weekend- the "IN-BETWEEN" since I have been working.
I will have a ton to take into work. I had to go buy a few things to make this kitchen workable. A chefs knife, cutting board, and some utensils . I will take them home or offer to leave them for a $$$.
This condo is great but I can tell people g out to eat and there is nothing really to cook with . So I bought a a few things. It will save me $$$$ To do 1/2 meals from "home" away from home.

So GREETING from DELAWARE!!!!!- Yup I AM here. I have adjusted. I was so shocked when I got here. But now I am getting used to it here. I love some really cool things here.

So feel free to skip ahead- going to ramble here ( vodka drink on board- and dam good one!) My Holiday!

So I love how sweet people are here for the most part. It is a different place to visit. I love the diversity. Although the changes of me meeting mister right here is little to ZERO. Oh well. I love the experience. This is what travel nursing is all about right????!!!!

I have pulled out my turkey , and Pork butt has a bit longer to go.
I am thinking about a good fit bit- I am really plugging in the steps and walking. It is raining big here, but I got a 40 minute walk in prior.

Feeling good! Will be ready to go home in March and then head out in April- I am digging this gig- and the $$$$ please!!!!! Yes

Hey TRIG I am almost 3/4- done with Virgin River. I just know they are getting together!!!!!!! Sappy- and love it

BLUE- You are right I need to Write the story of traveling nursing- home is wherever the head and dog goes!!!!!! - a MOVIE THERE!!!!!- You now I am anything but boring!!!! I will give you a 1/2 price ticket !!!!!! HHAHAHAHH

have a great day all- going to cut some turkey