View Single Post
  #3058   ^
Old Fri, Dec-27-19, 19:30

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hi all.

Trig---Your New Year's trip sounds totally fun to me. A night or two at a hotel, a fun restaurant, show, shop around/goof around a bit. W/working less these days I have found I gotta find reasons to get out and about so I can be glad to get back home.

Wow, total of 24 pounds! That is so freaking awesome!

Nic---A day trip to NYC! that would be so my cup of tea. Particularly looking at the holiday windows, just walking around some of my fave areas and finding a great little restaurant you just walk into and it's great, as so many places in the city are from the diners on up. Had a friend who lived on the upper west side for years and years and I used to visit often. Really miss that. You're so lucky to be so close and have such easy ways to get in and out.

And what a fun thing to do just you and hubby after all those group activities. Cozy. Look forward to hearing about it and living vicariously.

Lori---Like I said, it's that kind of in-between week where it's just hard to get in any kind of groove other than exactly what happens to sound good at the moment. And I agree, taking a bit of time off the exercise routine can be a good thing. Our bodies seem to come back refreshed and ready for action. Although not so much when you take months/years off your routine, LOL.

Jaz---Yay paycheck! And you still have most of your savings, which is really great to hear. The more you add to it, the longer you can take between gigs. The more I see how this lifestyle could roll out for you, the better and better it seems. Change of scenery as a lifestyle, makes your money, and then back to home base---your dollhouse--- for a couple of weeks of R an R. It would be really sweet if you can afford to keep your home base, just adds a whole other option layer. I think it would be hard to travel from one destination to another w/out that break.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok gals, have y'all ever seen or heard of an upside down Xmas tree?!

So last night was dinner at our pal's place, then we all trooped down a floor to another guest's apartment for dessert. Her place is spectacular, full of art and interesting things. But the thing that dropped my jaw when I walked in was seeing her upside down Xmas tree.

It sits on its point in its holder, then fans up to its wider "bottom" assuming the shape of an ice cream cone. This thing was like, 8 ft. tall lit to the 9s and the ornaments hung so beautifully off it because they all hang in the air when upside down, complete w/Angel on bottom, er top. It was an Alice in Wonderland kind of thing. And I thought to myself, how great is it at my age to see something you've never seen or even heard of.

Anyway gals, I am in super lazy form. Like Trig said, I don't want to do one single thing. It's the "in-between" and I'm going to lounge it out, LOL!