Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2998   ^
Old Wed, Dec-18-19, 05:30

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Blue WELCOME clap: to the 21 Century!!! You will love texting!!!!!! - Only reason for sure I have a phone. Although I do enjoy my morning calls from my son. My DD usually only texts as her life is crazy with kids!!!

So funny your hubby said enough!!!!!- You really went for the top dog of phones! I have a crappy basic phone I bought for 100 bucks and use Verzon prepaid plan. Nothing fancy but my bill is super low!
Because I have a prepaid plan I rarely get robo calls. Now you can take pic's and send them to us via your phone!!!!!

NIC - I like shopping for appliances. I did not say LOVE. Although I so dislike when good appliances don't work! They do not make them like they used to. My grandmother had the same stove for 40 years! I think her refrigerator was going on 20! Stuff was made to last back in the day.
Just think if they made them like that now- so many companies would be out of work! Back in the day Maytag was the thing, now it's Bosh! Funny how that works.
Let us know what you get!

When is the DS slated to roll in???? I just can't believe that Christmas is next week. Wow......

LORI
I so so so was thinking of you this morning. I so need a yoga, stretch, or just be able to stretch to put on socks video!!!! I am so not limber like I used to be, and that bothers me!!!!
I sure gotta give it to you to invest in your self the way you do. You will be better for it!

What on tap for you today?

TRIG- - Schools open now? Is the kiddo off all next week? I know you are cruising and doing your thing!!!! Is the hubby hunting? Does he stay in NC when he goes?
Whats happening in your world this week?
----------------------------------------------------------
Morning ladies!!!! Cold as cold can be here!!!!
Today is my last day of general orientation. Then I head up to my unit this afternoon for precepting. I'm going to hit the floor running I can tell. That is the expectation of a travel nurse.
The good news this is not a big hospital. It is a small rural facility with a census of 130 as of yesterday. I will give them credit though for a small facility they are doing some real high quality programs. The bigger hospitals could take some cues!

Yup- BLUE I agree that yes I am thinking about the "what about after."..... have too. But I am making an effort to stop, slow down and relish THIS moment in the here and now! I might not ever get the opportunity I have right now in this place and space. So it's grand! What a blessing to celebrate the holidays in a sweet little costal town!
If I am not hanging out with the family then this is second best. I am going to be honest here. I am glad that the holidays have been taken off the plate for me. Last year was such a disaster at my mom's...... I will leave it at that.

Got up AGAIN at 330!!!! URGHHHHHHH- Whats up with this? I am going to buy one of those "white noise" machines. I had a fan at home, but it is too cold for that here. A noise machine would be good.

Ok- gotta run!!!!!!!- back at ya later!!!!! - ON plan and the scale is not moving. I am going to stop weighing!