Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2994   ^
Old Tue, Dec-17-19, 17:06

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

OMG NIC- - my dog would totally attack a robot anything that moves. she HATES the vacuum as it is!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
About your oven - so hoping you get gas. But hey you are the one in charge!
So you are tooling around and getting holiday stuff done at your pace. I know you will be excited to sit your DS 21/ 22?
Is the GF coming too? Are they NOT engaged yet? What is the hold up!!!! HAHAHAHAH

Lori-
- so cool you have time to work out. Does your hubby go with you? This is so your passion. I know you could do coaching if you wanted, like a motivated coach. You motivate me!
You are the work out girl!

Trig- So you and the kiddo got the day off huh!!!!- good on you. I am missing my warm weather!!!!!!!! But I guess it got nasty / school closing there!
Today was tuna salad lunch/ Pulled pork dinner and I am very full. Side of roasted cauliflower. Wasn't needed- I am so full. -
Doing SOOOOOOOO much better. Still can't do chicken right now.

Blue- HEY- Missing you!!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Today I am wiped out. Lack of sleep catching up with me.
My neck is killing me- I am sleeping wrong. LORI- I could so use your massage gal!!!!! Hurting!
I had a great day though. Spent a ton of time hanging with the other traveler. She as mentions has been doing this for 10 years and making a ton of $$$. BUT she doesn't have another home to support.
She was so supportive though.

I agreed to work Christmas- I would do nothing but sit around here in an empty condo with nothing to do and all stores closed! I will make triple pay and the $$$$$ is jaw dropping! HELLO yes I will work. I was told it is dead there and to bring a magazine! OK THEN!!!!!

I really need sleep more than anything right now, and neck relief!
I really miss my bed! - other than that - great day!
ON plan- and all is well here in DELMARVA!!!!!!!!!!
= Delaware/ Maryland/ Virgínia! - NOD to NIC!!!!! HAHAHAHa