View Single Post
  #2986   ^
Old Mon, Dec-16-19, 10:45

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hiya, Friendies!

Jaz- Have a GREAT FIRST DAY at work today!!! I would have been just like you and too hyped up to sleep. I will be thinking of you all day, for real, and looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

I was LOLing over your Delmarva confusion. I told you things are close together there!

You have us all a wee bit jealous over your boardwalk and fish shacks and so forth. I'll look forward to going to a few of your favorites when Lori and I come to visit.

Blue- Yeah, the good old days of being younger and easy weight loss! Those days seem to gone! I don't get the really rapid drops anymore - even my water weight drop seems on the smaller side now. But that's okay. Adapting and moving on.

You are not a black sheep at all! You know that a couple of us move in and out, back and forth. Every now and again we all sync up but it is sort of rare, really.

Your day with your friend sounds just fabulous! All kinds of fun and just very homey.

Trig- Good luck to kiddo on her exams today. DS17 has two AP midterm exams this week but his other midterms happen after Xmas break. Unless he's lying, his grades are pretty good so hopefully he won't blow it, as his midyear grades get sent to the colleges.

I really need a haircut too, and badly. I'll wait til after xmas though. I'm thinking shoulder length.

LOLing over your DH crawling around looking for his phone. Men, I tell ya!

Really sorry to hear you have another sinus headache today. I hate that you suffer with that so often.

Lori- You have a lot going on today to keep you busy! Hopefully your weather won't be too bad. We have a snow day today!

Your quesadillas sound really good. YUM!!

A bad weather day is excellent for wrapping- put on some good Christmas music, light a candle or two and have fun with it!

••••••••••••••••

Hi chicks!

I am truly hoping I can be less cranky today. I was a freaking BEAR yesterday. EVERYTHING and EVERYONE made me annoyed. Dh was just hiding from me by the evening. I slept well last night so hopefully that will help.

We have a snow day today, which is totally lame and also totally welcome. We got a dusting- maybe an inch- but I think they were worried about icy roads. First it was a two hour delay, then it became a closing. I wasn't surprised by the delay but was surprised by the close. Gives DS a nice sleeping day though, and I'll be out to run a couple of errands soon.

Ladies, I am FRETTING over this whole oven/range situation. One oven or two? Gas or electric? One oven with a toaster oven? Reviews, reviews.. BUY IT, it's the best! The next review- temp was off by 50 degrees and the company says that's just the way it is. ETC. Plus, I'm not really sure where we would put a toaster oven. One spot is excellent but blocks a light switch. Another spot blocks the phone jack etc. Plus it would take up a good bit of counter space. Yesterday I was in the toaster oven and single oven camp, today I am back in the double oven camp. I know between that and the heat being on the blink, I was cranky from stressing over it. PLUS I know there are three other appliances that are likely to go sooner rather than later. We can pay for it all but choosing one stresses me out!

Not to mention the heat thing was making me cranky. But, someone is coming out to look at it tomorrow. I tell you, for as much as this company has absolutely SUCKED we have had them bent over and paying for it for ten years worth of repairs for free.

OTOH, this robo vac, even though it requires a bit of babysitting, is really pretty awesome. Have to say, the main level of this house has never looked cleaner. NO dog hair around. It is astonishing! I run it about an hour and a half most days of the week. It picks up a LOT of dust and dirt too- and consequently the amount of dust in the house is noticeably decreased as well. I am truly shocked by how much it gets picked up.

Today I pick up donated CASA kid gifts to take over to their home this week, and I'm going by a local appliance store to check them out. Getting a feel for them is essential IMO.

Oh- WOE. lol I did a bunch of cooking yesterday. I made a cheeseburger soup and a homemade mini no-noodle lasagna. Both are very good. The soup is even better the second day. I just had some for brunch. The mini lasagna will be 3-4 servings. Tonight I am making taco meat. I'll have a taco salad with not-too-much lettuce. I have to be careful with lettuce bc it messes with my stomach sometimes.

Down three pounds for the first LC week, which is good. I've been the exact same weight to the ounce the last three days though, so that has been a teeny bit discouraging but I know more weight will come off. After all, I did this to myself!
Sponsored Links