Thread: Carnivore!
View Single Post
  #16   ^
Old Fri, Oct-18-19, 05:08

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Dawn....ow...sorry for the teeth troubles. Nothing worse than not being able to chew a big old steak or roast!

eggs, bacon, sausage, soft stuff will be a great savior to you definitely.

be nice when the permanent crown goes in and you are back to gnawing on your meat as you need LOL

leaving for 3 day weekend trip. Kid has off from school Monday so we are hitting a little mountain town in Georgia for Octoberfest. Helen Georgia is a little Bavarian type tourist town. We just wanna get away

So I got a lot of sausage pre cooked to take in the rv fridge.
Only 4 hr drive so will stop at grocery about 1 hr out of campground and buy some burger, deli meats for backup, might pick up a pre made rotiss. chicken or ribs or whatever if the store has anything available. I don't care on trips like this....I will buy premade things like a roasted chicken. Anything to stay Carnivore. Being a shorter trip we won't be hunkering down and grilling like crazy so best I make sure some food is around for me. Which I ain't worried, I can do Carn anywhere

Will be interesting to see what German type meat meals will be offered out there. Snitzel? I think that is breaded? Ain't doing breaded meats LOL Will find something new probably to experiment on while eating out. We shall see....but like mentioned before, I will be eating a VERY GOOD sized burger or something before going out to eat cause I know I don't want to be too hungry in case their meat options are crappy. Girl scout time, always be prepared LOL

wonderful Carnivore day to everyone

what benefits have ya'll experienced?

My best benefit is truly energy. I have freaky over the top incredible energy. My energy level astounds me actually. It is like my body must must must move ya know. It craves moving.

I just love that feeling.

I monkeyed around with some eating plans like JUDDD etc. and trying to find that right way to eat for me...….nothing mostly suits me so I am going full in with Carnivore. On other plans I would have to worry about kcals a bit etc. and I would eat some veggies like mushrooms and broccoli to 'fill me up' but I never liked it one bit. My guts didn't appreciate veg either.....lol

So now being all Carnivore only I again feel that crazy energy level coming back on me. Boy do I love it! It is an energy that unless you experience it one can't understand how I feel. It is over the moon great feeling of health and wellness.
Sponsored Links