Old Wed, Oct-02-19, 15:07

Plan: ATKINS- DANDR
Stats: 251/209.0/165 Female 65
BF:
Progress: 49%
Default Hello/I am in love!

Hello,
I am in love because I found this site!

Sunday 10/22/19 I embarked upon the journey to change my life and am starting with my WOE. I had done Atkins starting in the fall of 2002 until sometime in summer 2006 when my job changed and hours through me for a loop and I took the easier/softer path of no longer preparing my own meals/shopping. Of course, I regained the weight + 25 lbs.

I was not on any meds before but am on BP pills now and want to go back to no pills (using Atkins and Dr monitoring).

Fast forward to now, I set about grocery shopping for basics, got out my DANDR and at the end of the first week I decided I need to support he suggests. My previous support group apparently closed down in 2018 ...so I went to Atkins site. For the last 3 days I have tried to understand and adjust to new guidelines and what was being professed ...needless to say I went to bed last night concerned about the changes in the plan (too many to list but some of you likely know what I mean) I felt like I was 'doing it wrong' when DANDR says otherwise.

I am in love with this site and look forward to meeting you!
k-
Sponsored Links