Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

so I hit something and it posted real fast....who knows LOL
but starting another instead of edit the other

omg

anyway

Jaz it is TIME FOR REAL FOR YOU TO LET GO OF THE STRESS from work.

I heard it in your posts. You are so over it. I get it big time.

Take any personal days off you can. Take any vacay days off you can SOON. Just call in for a sick day and say screw it. PUT EFFORT INTO YOU AND YOUR BALANCE OF WORK AND YOUR WELL BEING. Oct is coming and you will know if you are in the layoff position or not, so hold strong, not much longer. KEEP BANKING most of what ya get for income. You will need it cause if they don't lay you off you will have to get another job and you might want to jump a bit before that so you WILL need a good nest to help you over any hump.

I feel for you in your position right now. I soooooo get it but you hold strong~

Nicco, AHH, so happy your kid is coming around and doing better and getting out and realizing he has to make his own life and betterment in any living position he is in, he gets it and he is doing it loved he knows how good he has it with great parents like you guys~~ When they figure that out it is such a nice feeling to the parents knowing all the crap while growing up was worth every penny of it....a bit of gratitude and knowing from the kids is a good thing

Healthy Choice bowls. Never really checked those out....will do it.

1.8 down with little effort~~~CONGRATS!!!!

WTF? I just typed you a long paragraph and it just disappeared...right in front of my eyes. OMG...…
geez

ok again I am typing this but short version

Don't overthink this Down/Up eating. If not hungry night before just eat light but decadent. Something you truly love but only eat til full and don't push it....cause your down day meals are fine, filling and you are happy with them right now, so you know you can have whatever you want on the UP day so hold strong thru the few days. It isn't forever ya know More I over think a plan the worse and worse I get...been there done that overthinking on it all and it only goes downhill.....SO YOU BE POSITIVE cause you are doing FAB!!! almost 2 down is great and it seems this is fitting your life good so hold strong on this plan...you got this my friend~

Lori I love hearing about your delivery meals. They are working well for you guys. I hope the Hello F is a good fit for you also....cant wait to hear the report on them later.

Your eggs are doing well for you...keep on trucking!

Flatbread. bought some for hubby, good brand I think and he said they are chewy and mushy kinda even after crisping up a bit.....what brand you buying? just wondering.

GREG--WHERE ARE YOU AT AND GET BACK HERE...YES I AM SHOUTING AT YOU

ok...today is off to moms for shopping
weather is brutal here....no air moving. outside is like an oven and stupid me shut down the pool early. I could kick me but when I feel it is over then it is over ya know, but I sure called these few extras weeks wrong with the pool LOL

no hiking right now. to hot
I am chomping at the bit to get flying again up some damn hill but not yet

kid hobbling a bit but not bad. she has 6 more days out of gym and I am sure she will do ok thru it all. kids, ugh, lol

UP eating day for me.
Have a ton of peel eat shrimp for dinner and some cocktail sauce.....brunch time depending on home from mom's trip might be big old cheeseburger patty with maybe some mushrooms with it.

I can't remember how long I have been doing up and down days but bloat finally left. feel thinner. no scale, not for like another 3 weeks cause I know I feel better and not worrying about scale....later I will see if some came off....right now just focusing on low eat/eat days and leaving it at that. I love hearing you guys say the scale is down, gives me good hope too

Lori you started a great revolution in our thread!!!!!
You hit a good new plan for us when we all needed just that!!!
Thanks my friend for finding something that is working so well for you and we seem to be following right along with ya in this!
It's all good!

off I go