Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2349   ^
Old Wed, Sep-11-19, 18:55

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

NIC- I loved your conversation with your son!!!!!!! IT so made me SMILE ear to ear! I just knew he would adjust- in a heart beat and be just fine. He is after all from you!!!!!

LORI- GOOD on you to be the one to take advantage of an opportunity in the shopping realm !!!!!!- Are you still doing that app where you sell stuff?!?!?!?
Luck girl to get a massage!!!!!
I will be interested to see which service you love best!!!!!!

ME - - back on track. I so messed up my gut- it was easy to get back on plan. Sick being the big one! Buy hey - new day

So Nic in the spirit of beautiful conversations I will share one too!

815 Am this morning- phone rings....... DD number.... I answer HI honey

Kid: GIGI- IT"S MEEEEEEEEE- how are you
Me:- Sweetie!!!!!! Hi my little man! How are you I love my (name). How are you?
KID- I am finishing banana bread so I can go to lake and build sand castles- bread is not good- mommy says I need to eat
ME:- yes You need to eat before you play
KID- I guess.......I will play...... mommy says I will see you
ME- Yes I am coming to see you- after that we will have a party next week. Is there anything you want?
KID- Oh YESSSSSS..... pennies, tickles , dimes and quarters for my piggy bank!!!!
ME- Well GIgI go you that bank- I think I can get you pennies nickel and dimes
KID- Don't forget quarters!!!!!
ME- I will get you 4 since you will be 4
KidI would LOVE that - I love you to the infinity and forever..... click................ HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Dam I love that kid- I told my DD I wanted more kid time. Even if she just dials my number and hands phone to kid. I want talk time. She is doing that. It means the world to me- !

It set my day right as rain!!!!

And that is all I will say about today -

Oh ok one other thing - Dr. B ask me to write my own job description. So I did - and sent. I used the format of HR with they post job descriptions- why invent the wheel KWIM?
I had no patients today it was a training day- It was wonderful!!!!- no charting-
I was done today by 5. A regular day!!!!

I was talking to a co-worker friend of mine today- she met her husband on a dating app. They have been married 3 years. She also said she saw him first at a bar- THEn told him she was on a website. So I guess she actually met him in a bar- when you get technical. she said she was fit "then" She is super fit and weighs MAYBE 125- super barbie thin. She eats little and is a runner. (not going with an eating disorder - but I saw all her bones today) Neck stuff- back like a rail. she is really thin.
My son is very thin he can't help it. It didn't come from me!!!!! It bothers him the way being big bothers me!

Ok on WOE today- not great- no off rain- just didn't want to eat but did- stretched out tummy and it demanded food.
Got Chicken and coleslaw. Done-

took 15 minute walk and the heat took me home,

Day one of back on track !!!!