View Single Post
  #2287   ^
Old Tue, Sep-03-19, 07:21

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning all

Lori- so you are doing the 500 cal or less too? Do you just count calories and not carbs
I guess I should listen to that link you sent- rather lazy togo back and look at it! I have had a BUSY 4 days off!

I know if anyone can pull off that pixie cut it is you!!!!- Very cute! You could even go blondie blond! I love playing with hair color. I am glad you are getting into your yoga. Is it a class or a gym with classes?
So what are you eating today?

TRIG-- HAHAHA- Sorry I should not laugh at the terrible "teens" years- but I swear they go to bed one night somewhere in the 13th year and wake up with something that over took your kid. They stay that way a few years!!!
My son didn't go through it as much as my DD did.
But hey it doesn't last forever! But sometimes the snarky comes out. Oh and just in case you didn't know the orbit of the universe also revolves around them!!!!!

Enjoy your hike- that is great!
Then you have BBQ waiting on you? Perfect day!!!!

Hope NIC you had a great weekend!!!!!
Blue are you feeling better?
-----------------------------------
Urghhhhhh feels like a Monday- So glad it is a short week.

So I just happen to be double checking my schedule for today. I have a 1:1 2 hour meeting with my manager today! I found out last week she is on a plan of corrective action plan for not taking time with her staff.
Good news- My only 2 patients I had for today BOTH cancelled. One had family in, the other was going to the dentist!!!!
They ask for volunteers to go into the city and help the nursing home team check on members they were brought in from Savannah.

I did not volunteer- I have to be in the city the next 2 days. Besides which I am not doing anything extra anymore. New boundaries. My job and that's it. Only what is ask of me. I just don't give a flying rip anymore.

I am meeting someone at 5. New guy- I know this one will show up. Last attempted date was a no show. This guy just texted me twice he is super excited, he says. We are meeting at a local new brewery that just opened. I am looking forward to it! I need to drag Lori with me as he is a golf buff!

I guess I should wash my hair today!

Today is going to be hotter than hot again for the next week- all in the 90's again! So what to wear....... A skirt for sure..... top, and sandals- bouncy hair and a smile (the best part of the outfit!) - good to go.
Sometimes I get nervous before a date. Most times not. But every now and again. I am a bit so on this one. I will be ok the second I sit down and start chatting him up!

I am going to do my nails and toe nails! - I am not sure if this is just a drink and meet and greet or dinner. Hummmmmmm
I will have some tuna before I go. I bought some Ablcore and fresh mayo and dill pickles- I never get tired of it so far!

Ok- all enjoy your day!