Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #2150   ^
Old Mon, Aug-12-19, 07:07

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori very cool you are working your trip to NYC and the game so well....sounds like you got a lot handled and feel comfortable with it. Your air fryer seems like a new great dream for some great meals to ya! Heck ya'll got me thinking about one now but I had one long ago and didn't like it but not with this eating plan so....might be joining the ranks LOL

JUDDD is a good plan I think for those who can do it and work the off days 'to good lc' options. might be a fab way for you to find something that fits ya! Let us know how it goes.

Nicco, losing a big post. ugh I know!
Can't wait to read your new one when you get a chance to post up

Blue, yea it is easy to get out of the loop of exercise but you love that pool and remember I (think) it will close on ya sooner than later now so go use it and enjoy it

restaurants are hard for a ton of ways. new ones you are not sure what to get and then they have that wonderful meal that is their signature and not lc friendly and ya want it etc.....and who knows what is in the crap we eat...lol...and more but you are doing well. then we order the good lc thing and get crap to eat like your wing meal. I know, I hear ya loud and clear on that one.

Jaz don't go too rogue on taking off some lbs and becoming a vegan doing it HAHA meat egg fast plans. broth and meat plans. Protein and fat is a must. Don't be starving down on veg to lose some lbs. You can easily go a lighter day on seafood and good fat and watch portions. JUST A SUGGESTION here

Greg, Blue gave ya a good white sauce. I personally just love a simple alfredo sauce with meats. Goes over every darn thing and I am so into the parm taste that it works for all for me You are doing great, remember the scale won't move when we want it, you got a good whoosh coming at ya I am sure

hey guys
omg the family had the most delish loaded bacon cheese crispy fries last night when we went out to eat.

I ate like 2-3 and I wanted to eat the plate. ALL I COULD do not to eat more. UGH sometimes ya know. but I held firm cause I ordered a philly cheese steak with mushrooms and took it off the wonderful looking bread and slathered on mayo and I was good along with eating some of hubbys bacon wrapped scallops. My mind kept saying EAT IT ALL cause you are on vacay but I couldnt do it...so I came out ok.

tonight is lasanga for them I made in the rv and I am grilling up some cheeseburger patties. wanna stay in away from restaurants right now. tomorrow we are doing our big all you can eat crab legs...oh hell yea

hitting beach in a bit
tony and me gonna boogie board the waves
kid sleeping, I might get her to the beach or outside the rv today maybe sometime, again, whatever don't care, it is what it is

have a great day guys