View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, Aug-06-19, 06:11
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins '72 and low FODMAP
Stats: 291/241/180 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 45%

CaCO – yes, good job exercising at the hotel!

Kit – glad to hear your kitty is doing better! As for what to do when craving hit, this is my favorite and may not work for you. I use heavy whipping cream in my coffee, so each morning; I have delicious, rich, creamy coffee! On days when I need something decadent, I now love the Atkins Dark Chocolate Royal shakes, so good!

As a last resort, I pour a couple ounces of heavy cream into a glass measuring cup, and sprinkle on some sugar free instant pudding powder, chocolate fudge flavor. Then I whip it quickly with a fork. It becomes a delicious chocolate mousse. It takes a bit of experience to get the ratios right so it is creamy and delicious as opposed to lumpy. (Either tastes wonderful.) I slowly eat it and enjoy the creamy, decadent, rich dessert. There are some carbs in the pudding mix from the thickeners, but no sugar. Seems to work for me. I might do this once every few months.

Ack – my weight is going the wrong way! Did well with food choices yesterday; should show on the scale soon if I keep it up.

Gotta run, have a good Tuesday!

01-Aug-19 248.5 -
02-Aug-19 249.5 1.0
03-Aug-19 249.5 (2.0)
04-Aug-19 249.5 (2.0)
05-Aug-19 251.0 (0.5)