View Single Post
  #2295   ^
Old Mon, Aug-05-19, 18:26

Plan: Carb Addicts
Stats: 175/154/135 Female 5 5'
BF:
Progress: 53%

Hi Patricia; You know i'm never far away..

Lovely to read Eno's witness once more and long term success on the CALP.
Just so encouraging.

My only CAD success to report is that on one single day of late; i ate a CM breakfast of pancakes, cream cheese and flaxseed and
somehow miraculously found the will power to decline an ice-cream cone later that day. Totally unheard of for me.
I know eating this way is the safest and most successful way long term.

I have started running and actually sprinting along the side of the road. I probably look
like a crazy person who should be locked up
but it's just essential to release the raging storm within these days.
Have been generally good with exercise...diet not so much.
I find being outside in nature & getting fresh air really healing.

I'm still too unsettled to knuckle down to the plan.
I've become awful picky and am just 'off' foods i used to like.
The latest recipes I've loved is 'Porridge Bread' and 'Vegetable Lasagne' but with butternut squash instead of celery. (Operation transformation recipes)
I've been missing that bread for all my life as its completely non bloating and filling too as it had good protein content unlike other bread.
Highly recommend.
Regardless, whenever i do decide to get back on plan, next time i feel i will be more equipped with the basics to endure better as i have increased my cooking skills and also i'm finally going to take the mature approach of a slow weight loss each week.

I'm going to do this by calculating a conservative calorie deficit and balancing the macros and recalculating every 10 pound of weight loss.
In the past i think i went slightly too restrictive and too impatient also.
( I can share the mathematical formula if anyone is interested; otherwise i won't bore anyone with the details! )

Hope you all have a good week.