View Single Post
  #2106   ^
Old Sun, Aug-04-19, 06:11

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Blue....what a fun time at your nephew's party! I, too, would have been in tears. That kind of thing gets to me.

The reunion was a huge success and everyone had a good time. We were late getting to bed, of course, and then at 2:30AM, I woke up to the sounds of a bat in the bedroom. Good grief! We opened the bedroom window in hopes that he would go out, but he was a "swooper" and just would not go. DH resorted to the tennis racket. He picked the intruder up with a bag and threw it out the window! Ugh...

This morning DH has the last event of the weekend. They are getting together for breakfast at 9:30. I am forgoing that event and will just enjoy relaxing with some coffee here at home.

Jaz......so hopeful that a new job will be coming your way soon. Glad someone recognizes your value to the company and will try to do right by you.

Trig....all set to head to the beach? I hope you have terrific weather and a great time.

Nic....all the birdies are home! I'm sure you were happy to have the family back under one roof even for a short time.

Well, nothing on tap for me today but laundry and puttering around the house. Sounds good to me!