Old Wed, Jul-17-19, 04:46

Plan: CALP with Primal Leanings
Stats: 368/291.2/160 Female 5' 4
BF:toodmnmch
Progress: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaydJ
Hi,
I was on the board back in 2011 I think. I was doing a general low carb diet. Sadly, I did not stick with it. I had another baby, moved to a new state, went back to work full time, lost my Dad, and lost my Grandpa. Life got in the way. I have reached 200 pounds and I am so disappointed. I picked up the Heller's first book at the library last weekend. I don't know...it seems too good to be true, but I am going to give it a try.

I never did cad, but adore calp (with for me, a daily calorie limit to help me portion control).
I am currently not on plan, but wanted to stop in to recommend you try reading that book by the Heller's as well. It is common sense, wonderful, simple, and works. I lost a huge amount of weight using calp (and the calorie limit) just a few years ago. Did not regain all, but have work to do. Much on my plate (hah) at the moment, will get back to it.
best wishes to you. My other advice - protein bullets (as someone from a list run by the Hellers used to say). Kill cravings with those as you settle in to being on plan.