View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sat, May-04-19, 09:07
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/186/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 54%

My grocery shopping routine has been turned upside-down recently Not one but TWO local groceries where I've shopped for years have decided to reorganize and rearrange everything . In both cases, they've also decided to eliminate entire product lines, including household items and toiletries that I routinely buy.

Okay, so fresh produce, meat, eggs and dairy are still found around the perimeter(s) although those too have been rearranged. Bulk packs of candy and trail mix where onions and squash used to live. And where ARE the fresh lemons and limes hiding?? Not to mention the condiments (hot sauce, mustard!) are in a different aisle altogether.

Last week's shopping trip - normally "find everything quickly, in and out" - was an exasperating expedition, bumping into other regulars like myself wandering around in a daze unable to find a d*mn thing!

On the plus side, I was able to score chicken thighs, pork belly and stewing beef all marked down 40% off for quick sale. My freezer, at least, is happy.