Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #1128   ^
Old Mon, Feb-18-19, 06:47

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Sighhhhhhhhhh........... Oh a crap night................. After spending most of my day back and forth texting Mr. PERFECT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE......... Turns out BLUE was SO RIGHT. I won't bore you with the details. Except to say when I ask if he was married (he wasn't wearing a ring) not only IS HE MARRIED. But has left his second wife to go back and live with his first wife!

I am NEVER going to assume that just because a guy says he is available. I ask if he was available early in the conversation- he said YES. But after spending a few hours texting I finally said hey lets talk. He kept finding reasons to text and not talk. So it finally dawn on me- I wrote hey you are married aren't you? No response- so I said it again.
Well it's complicated he writes back. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!
WTF is WRONG with men?????- OMG!!!!!!!- I going forward will point blank ask if MARRIED. I guess available is not straight forward enough!!!- You were right BLUE!!!!!!!!!! At least I was only one day in! But what a waste of my Sunday!!!!!-

Then I am stewing about this jerk.....When I finally fall asleep about 12:30. Take in mind that I have an alarm that goes off at 5:30. So about 1:15 when in a deep sleep my House alarm goes off - and my phone started blinking intruder garage door AND side door. I slam my bedroom door shut and lock it. I was expecting the alarm company to call which is what is supposed to happen. But they don't. So I am now calling 911- stating my alarm is STILL GOING off and I am locked in my bedroom. So cops come lights flashing. Meanwhile I now have my shotgun point at the door just waiting, pulling on clothes at the same time. Took them about two minutes before they were knocking at my front door.

Let me rewrite that - my alarm is so loud I an sure the neighborhood heard it. What do the cops do? Knock on my front door to inquire if everything is ok? NO I say- place check the perimeter of my house including the back yard. Do you know what that WUSS said back?????- IN the rain????- Excuse me...... WHAT DID YOU SAY? You don't want to check my back yard because it's raining?????? OMG........... I made that wuss of a cop check my back yard. To bad his hair got wet!!!! HAHAHAHAH- I am in a grumpy mood today.

I didn't get my sleep- It is raining and I have to get out in this mess. I dislike driving in bad weather. I am just in a really BAD mood! Lack of sleep will do that to me every time.

So I need to call my alarm company to come out and reset this alarm. It only takes once for this to happen- I am thinking of dumping this company. First it was everything that went wrong- False alarm, and they didn't call. At some point I think I get charged after 2 alarms if not "real". So I am ticked at that too.....oh and did I say MARRIED MEN?????????????????????

BLUE- I am no car expert by ANY means, but I am thinking battery? It's odd that after it turned over and started to fidget on idle???? GAS??????? I know....... just had to ask?
So your sleep over was last night? HAHAH- I thought it was Saturday! At any rate hope you had a great time!!!!- Want details. Did you make dinner, watch a girly movie or just hoop it up?

TRIG- Girl just get the kiddo outta school and hit the open road. Just safe travels as it looks like rain in GA for the next week! EVERYDAY- and HEAVY! I am so over rain!
Even in the rain- do something FUN! Not sure what it looks like up north? Keep us posted!

Lori- - Am I going to post before you this morning????HAHAHAHAH! You are my morning pal! You still get up early for a gal who doesn't have to!!!!! Did you get your walk in yesterday?
I was wondering how your sister is doing these days. Is she single too? It would be awesome to have a sister like you near by! She is lucky to have you! What is on tap for you this week?

NIC-
- I get being obsessed on a subject and losing yourself in it. For me that was writing papers. Something I am glad to not have to deal with right now. - But yup, got it! Sometimes life happens too! I also can get quite lost in You Tube and Netflix! - Sometimes it is nice to turn off the TV and and phone and just frekin CHILL!
Any hoo....... glad you are BACK! You were missed!
---------------------------------------------------------------
I do not know WHAT I ate yesterday to give me a complete wonky gut this morning. A complete colon cleanse! To the point it made my guts hurt. I am just a rumbly mess. Stress does that to me sometimes. It does! I am best then to let the "dust" settle and just put nothing in there for a long stretch.
I MIGHT eat dinner if I feel better. I was totally on plan yesterday. Just a bowl and half of homemade chicken soup and a FEW veggies. It was mostly Broth and a few leftover pieces of Rotisserie chicken. That was all I had.

Went to pottery class yesterday- I was not in the mood- and left early. You have to bond with your clay- and I was not feeling bondable! HAHAHAHAHAH.

On with our day! I WILL BE SO ON PLAN THIS WEEK. Would LOVE to LOSE a few - even a FEW pounds before Charleston! I would feel better!

Ok all back when I am in a better mood!