View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Nov-27-18, 07:53

Plan: atkins
Stats: 186/186/145 Female 5 foot 2 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thanks to all of you for your input. I am finding Keto challenging simply because of all the different opinions on the web. One lady says to keep it simple with three rules: eat < 20 total, not net carbs, stop when satiated and only eat when hungry. Many more sites talk about keeping macros in line with 60-75 fat, 15-30 protein and 5 to 10 carbs. Then there are the ones that simplify it even more saying no bread, pasta or rice. Being totally new to this I have been reading everything I can get my hands on and now terribly confused on the right way to start. It seems that everyone here follows the macro guidelines from Dr. Westman or Diet Doctors. Correct me if I am wrong please...yesterday I tried to keep everything in the macro zones and think I did ok. However, I found myself obsessing about measuring everything I ate. I must say that I wasn't hungry at dinnertime, but ate a fried pork chop because I read you shouldn't skip meals. Is this how its done? I am sorry if my questions seem stupid but want to do this correctly. Thanks again, Mary