Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Tue, Jul-31-18, 06:00

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco, don't you worry one bit on this trip. You are going to Canada, they are friendly up there and will treat you right!
Very safe travels! Give us a trip report if you can while there and have a blast. Can't wait to hear all about this fun trip!

Blue I so need that thinner feeling again. OMgosh that was amazing remembering how great I felt. Key words here, remembering LOL but I will sure get back into that zone. Close and shouldn't take too long to hit back where I want to be.

The clothes are such an indicator for sure! You are either in them comfortable or you are not. Not much of a sway on this one

No charting. I look up my meal and just do it in my head. Using the kitchen scale and measuring cup is ALL the misery I can take doing this cut back I just don't have it in me to log any of it down. Basically I am eat around 12-2 time and eat again around 4-5 time so I can do this in my head very easily, once I 'remember my portion sizes' for real I can judge it all and just go with the flow. heaven help me on weight loss mode again HAHA

Jaz, no boat yet. He goes and sees on tomorrow in SC. about 2 hr drive. who knows. so sick of the word boat I literally could scream, so if ya hear a high pitched, 'what in the hell is that noise' sound, it is me up here in NC having a screaming fit cause hubby said boat again Listen good, cause it is coming HA

School annoying you. Drawing out too long etc. Need that break. Pedal to the medal. How much longer is all your schooling? just curious.

Lori we are rainy kinda now also. very cloudy, not sure if it is going to pour or hold off. I hate annoying weather

Hitting the gym and lifting weights! You go girl, sore or not that will help with the old toning up on our bodies! rock on!!

The DREADED MALL did not happen! Kiddo said she felt cruddy, burning eyes, watery eyes, throat weird kinda, head clogged.....ugh sinus It is all the low pressures around us with the storms. She described all I get and it is the usual sinus stuff. So we blew it off.

Maybe hit mall today, but that will be if she feels better this morning...probably won't go. It will be all I can do to get her up and moving and to the mall....oh yea, she really does NOT want to go. She wants everything without having to walk around, put in any true physical effort to do anything in life HAHA teens!

if she blows me off later I have to run to pool store for a few things and might shop a few other stores and stop and get her some mechanical pencils, binder and other crap on her school list. Get me ahead of the game even if she doesn't come. I say, 'don't you want to pick your stuff out' and she says 'nope, I don't care, buy me whatever'! So I buy whatever HA

food day is simple
brunch time around 12-1-2 will be mini meatloaf---used 85/15 ground sirloin, put on kitchen scale it is 10 oz left to eat. about 60 kcals per 1 oz of meat....so 600 calories for this meat and 30 kcals for 1/4 cup gravy...4 carbs

dinner leaves me with about 350-500 kcals only. I am thinking like 20 grilled Cajun shimp (about 200 kcals give or take) and 1.5 oz of my delish garden cheddar chunk cheese...180 kcals on that. 380 kcals for my dinner.---so 630 and 380 is 1010 for the day.

ok sounds like a plan and I know if I have a tad of cocktail sauce with that shrimp I am still not over my 1200 tops for the day And if I get super hungry I can rely on a big cup of broth with low kcals like 25 and never go over my kcal limit for the day. I like to leave that little leeway for just in case

so far so good. I have to try to stay upbeat on this weight loss mode meal planning or I will scream. I don't want to scream so I am smiling thru this crap best I can LOL

great day everyone....off to see what this day brings to us here. who knows!! It will be a scary or good day HAHA