View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Sun, Jul-29-18, 20:24

Plan: My own
Stats: 238/187/175 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress:

Hey gals,

Real quick one for me tonight. So much I want to say to all your posts but I am pooped out from partying. B'day party last night, B'day brunch this morning, B'day party tonight. Just got home.

Let me just say this. I am actually sick of food, and particularly sick of naughty food and how it's making me feel. Trig, I am actually envying you that you've started. Starting is the hardest, then the mojo starts to grow and your stomach shrinks. Will be joining you tomorrow but not at 1200 a day. Thinking I'll start at 1500 AND stay at 25 to 30 NCs a day. That will be a vast improvement from what I've been up to.

I know I will feel differently in the morning, will probably wake up hungry as a dog, what w/my stomach all stretched out, so I'm making it a point to write how I feel right now, and then I can read it tomorrow when I need to.

I feel bloaty, too full, chubby and low energy. Really seeing and feeling it in my clothing now. May not love getting back on the wagon, may feel hungry, may feel restricted, but at least I won't feel like this!

Back tomorrow with personals, and hopefully a new start back on the woe.