Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Sun, Jul-29-18, 19:56

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Man Trig, I gotta say I was hungry reading about your day. I know what you are doing and why, totally support you in it but dang that is not easy.

My food today (to keep you company) was a coffee with cream and stevia, then at noon four pieces of bacon, and at 5:30 one and a half burger patties with American cheese, half a small tomato, a little bit of lettuce, mayo, yellow mustard and a bit of low sugar ketchup. I was damn hungry by 5:30!

Glad you slept in, Jaz. You really needed to. Did you get your walk in? How about your paper?

The Canada trip-- I guess it is the only summer vacation that wasn't linked to something else. The Chicago trip was DH work, the NYC two nighter (which was great) was his Bday trip. This is full on explore/travel/summer vacation trip. It is fairly close to the wedding but there is three weeks until the stuff hits the fan when I get back. But then it will hit HARD!

DD has it well under control. She just sent me a link today with her spreadsheet of when additional payments are due, what needs to be done etc. I have very little planned for those remaining three weeks except what she needs of me.

Called Verizon to figure out cell phone stuff today, booked the Portland hotel (that had slipped through the cracks.) Tomorrow I'll call the CC company to clear the location, go to the safety deposit box and bank and start to tie up any other loose ends. Tuesday is check in for the flight and pack! I've also gone over driving rules for Canada and written down some basic French we might need to know. Getting close!

Still a lot of planning to do for actual days/activities. Watching the weather to use that as a guide.