View Single Post
  #2144   ^
Old Tue, Jun-12-18, 10:03

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Back again!

Feeling quite accomplished as I went out for a little 1.5 mile run, went to the gym and did my planned workout, stopped at the grocery store, came home and showered and finally took time to eat at 11. I made the most yummy omelet with Swiss cheese, guac & fresh salsa...OMG....either I was really hungry or it was the best thing ever!

Nic...your summer plans sound fun! Before you know it, it will be wedding time. Like you, I could never imagine being a size 6. I truly believe I could be nothing but a skeleton and still would not fit in a size 6!

Trig...sorry your weather is crap today. Hope tomorrow is a better one. We have a beautiful day here. Bright blue skies and sunshine.

Jaz...how sweet of you to get flowers for your co-worker. I hope she can adopt another dog soon to help fill the void. I know you can never replace the other, but sounds like she really needs the companionship.

Blue...hope all is well with you. Has your son gone home? I know you had a lovely time with him.

I have a couple hours to just do whatever before heading to work. One of the other girls sent me a text asking me to switch with her, so I have off tomorrow and will work Thursday instead. Works for me!

Later!