View Single Post
  #2110   ^
Old Thu, Jun-07-18, 06:31

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Enjoyed a lovely, long lie in this morning. It was 6:30 before I rolled out! I got into bed at 11 last night. Made it thru my 3 night stretch and now have a few days off....ahhhh. It was quite boring last night, sure different than the previous 2 nights. We did have a woman rush in the door 5 minutes before closing and wanting to look at golf clothes. She did try to hurry, but by the time she tried some things on and finally checked out, it was 8-10 minutes past closing time. She also wanted 2 separate transactions...of course she did. Sigh...The manager and I still managed to get out before 10, so not too bad.

Blue...sounds like you're having a nice visit with your son. How long is he staying?

Jaz....I need a bit more motivation myself. Today I had planned to go to the gym for Day #1 of my new workout plan. I'm not feeling it. I have all day, so maybe I'll get myself moving...who knows? Working nights just kills me as far as the next day goes. I need to get over that pronto! I promised DH a good dinner tonight, so I do have to make a grocery run at some point and the grocery store is right next to the Rec Center. A workout and then a stop at the grocery store...what's so hard about that? Notice I'm trying to talk myself into it!

I hope you have a nice weekend planned Jaz. It sounds like you need some down time.

Nic...can't wait to see what dresses you chose to try. Maybe you can email us links from the sites you ordered from? I know you'll look beautiful!

Trig...pop in girl! We need details of your trip.....when, where etc.

Ok, I'm going to enjoy some more coffee and see if I can muster up enough energy to get dressed for the gym.

Hugs to you all!