Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2104   ^
Old Wed, Jun-06-18, 06:43

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

KMom- have a wonderful and safe trip to the DC area! I know you and SD will have a wonderful time. I loved your description of her shopping with you. She is joyful and you appreciate her joy- all good things!

Make sure to take the time to take care of you, okay? You are so aware of what others want or need, and you give and give and give. I worry about that. Make sure you aren't putting yourself last too often.

Jaz- Wow, you were up late. Burning the candle at both ends! Glad you got the project done and hope your day at work goes all right.

Hello to everyone else!

So I weighed today, first time in at least five weeks.. somewhere between five and six weeks I believe. Anyway, I am up one pound. So, not bad. I was slightly disappointed to not be down, but on the other hand, I am in a great mental space with what I am doing, have not had any issues with bingeing for the whole period I've been doing NoS, and enjoying a greater variety of foods etc. PLUS this is coming off of the bridal shower on Sunday!

So I am going to keep doing what I am doing for another month and check in again with my weight at that time.

I decided against the dress I had originally chosen for the wedding so I am back to the drawing board- I ordered a bunch and we'll see how they go. Online shopping is the best!

DS16 is in his hardest exam day right now- Spanish and Geometry, two hours each. Fingers crossed that he does well. Spanish came up to a 78- still a C (+) but every bit will help with him hopefully ending with a B for the year vs a C. But it will be what it is.

His wisdom teeth come out on Friday morning. This week has been a bit of a wash with school timing- he went from 8-10:30AM on Monday, no school Tuesday, 8-12 today, 8-10:30 tomorrow. Then he is finished but surgery Friday morning. Yikes! I will do around the clock pain medicine for at least 24 hours, just as I did with DS19. I don't want pain to get ahead of him. I need to make sure I have plenty of soft foods to offer him for the first few days.

Hope everyone has a chance to check in sometime soon!