View Single Post
  #107   ^
Old Sat, May-05-18, 08:13

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

After posting in someones journal that mention that eating low carb was hard - and earlier mentioning hard work and determination and will power and stuff like that - stuff that you think you can control by will, I was reminded why I think I enjoy being in the water, especially under it in a difficult situation like being under a sail still hooked in or getting ragdolled in big surf.

You need to breath. The water doesn't care.

All the fighting, panicking, struggling, summoning will power don't change water to air. Your lungs need air. You need air. The best lessons I have learned to get that air is to Relax, Let go, observe and wait or move purposefully but not hurriedly. If you are going to die, you are going to die. Struggling focuses the mind on few things that my be irrelevant , Relaxing allows the mind to see options come and go. Letting go allows one to quickly discard things that are not useful. I'm not sure why I wrote that but it came from being under a sail in cold water yesterday and reading someone else relating to a bad situation too.

There's always hope. Keep that option wide open and highly available!

Relax into what the day brings you. Give what you can to others. Be kind to yourself. Have fun, It's a good example for others around you. At least it is for me. I like being around people excited and slightly astonished to be alive.