#12   ^
Old Mon, Feb-19-18, 00:01

Plan: Banting
Stats: 302/187/187 Male 175cm
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB5111
Great news! You didn't mention how much time you have in your appointment and when your appointment is scheduled.

I know how much time I've currently been allocated and on what day, but I don't want to get too close to some of the details in case they change. For now I'll just say somewhere in late March; basically I have just over a month to get my act together.

Quote:
I also agree that the most recent trials are going to resonate most strongly. Janet mentioned Virta trial results and Dr. Hallberg's involvement lends this information much credibility from a sound medical standpoint. It's important to cite programs that are making progress in correcting health issues and one to include is what Tim Noakes' group is doing in SA helping people in all demographic categories.

Indeed. So far in my writing I'm up to about 50 citations, the vast majority of them coming from the 2010s. Both Virta and Tim Noakes are in already and both will probably be referenced a few more times before I'm done.

Quote:
A definition of healthy eating is usually interpreted differently by many, and it's true that not one WOE suits all, so that is an important message.

Agreed. While I don't have all the details fleshed out yet, my general aim is to offer something that will benefit those who need it, without advocating a total replacement of the existing guidelines so as not to alienate those who are already happy with their health as they are. And I have an idea on how I can do that.

Thanks Rob.