View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Apr-28-17, 03:29

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

Welcome Sassifras
You will most definitely find inspiration here. Pick any story in the Success and Milestone sub-forum. You have already found Ken's journal and yearly reports, a great place to start, he has written so much good advice. I butted in on his journal a few minutes ago to link you to info on skin issues, and another new success story. You are already a DietDoctor member; I am also inspired by watching a presentation or movie from the great LC experts on that website. I've been a patient of Dr Westman since 2011, so most recommend All his courses on LC and Advanced LC tips, even his talks on diabetes also apply to obesity. By checking this forum every day and backing up Advice here with the experts there, has kept me on track for years. There are many Buddy groups to choose from, and the Triple Digit Club...look around the forum to find the ones that will most support you.

Even if your weight loss were all water (there likely was some fat loss too) that may help bring down blood pressure... a good thing. If you are on any meds for BP, or Blood sugar, be sure to monitor.
All the best,