View Single Post
  #2614   ^
Old Tue, Mar-01-16, 19:33

Plan: Atkins & IF
Stats: 260/213/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%

I also enjoyed his proximate and ultimate discussion, but I'm irritated that I'm retaining so much fluid while doing 20-22 hour fasts every weekday. 16-18 hours on weekends. I lost about 10 pounds a month ago and for two weeks, nothing. Fluid retention is an ongoing problem and I suspect it has something to do with being under/incorrectly medicated with synthroid. So...and I'm actually up 4.2 pounds. It is that female time for me, but I usually would have had that big hormone induced whoosh by now. Oh well. My weight remains unchanged and has since mid-February, but my measurements are going down and I promise I can see a difference. I have to admit, I'm kind of disappointed, considering last month was awesome!!! It took me months of no cheats to lose a few pounds, then I discovered the Amazing Dr. Fung and wow!!! I feel great and am shrinking. I just didn't know I would slow down this quickly. Oh, well. I feel good and after feeling awful for so long, that's something I don't take for granted.