#137   ^
Old Mon, Feb-22-16, 13:15

Plan: VLC - Atkins Style
Stats: 260/218/180 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket56
HI Dusti Happy that you also posted a daily weight chart like Paulette & I did. A weight loss is a loss so who care but the reasons Bad enought when it comes back, so we might as well celebrate it going! I Like yogurt but I am not the tyoe to make it. Of course I DID take a look at the store bought and WOOOWWWWEEE are they high in carbs. I like your meal plan and interesting that you said you get sluggish the day after.. Paullete was a whirrling Dirvish! I was dragged out tired and headachey and that is from my perpetual lack of decent sleep.At least I DID pretty much sleep t hrough with al those carbs. just the increased heat got me up.

Actually I lost 0.8 so I was thrilled to see my math error Looks like this will work.

ABOUT that tofu....will string speghetti work as well for the pasta? I was thinking about getting the veggimatic thingy. Is it worth it???
I started off the foods today with WF hot choc drink and a larg glopping of hc. No, I will guess it to be 3/4 cup.It is lamost 2pm. Had some chicken livers plain left over from yesterday and enjoyed that cold. What can I say... Jodi hates the stuff and Stacy the older one loves it..It is a cheap buy and has 19g protein per 4 oz raw..a little is lost in cooking but I drik the liquid..all well seasoned..I like my meats rare...FAT is 5g (same as HC) and carbs are TC 1 per serving.lots of iron in there 60% and I was stunned to see it has 250% VIT A DAILY! VIT c is 35%. For once I like something healthy! It fits into my budget and no one else here is diving into it

CRICKET - I hate daily weighing! But if you guys are willing to do it, I figure I should be too. It's great when I'm losing, but sure is hard when in a stall or gaining. I hate the scale during those times!

Yogurt is actually really easy to make and if you have access to grass fed cow milk out there in the country it would make for some delicious yogurt!

Funny how we all react differently to carbs. A couple weeks ago I flat out cheated at a friend's potluck dinner. Like big time cheated! and I was so sick. I'm actually kind of dreading CN because I don't like that feeling.

I've thought of a veggiematic too! I imagine veggie noodles would taste better than kelp noodles, but it all depends on preference. If you get one, let me know how you like it and I might get one too. I just don't want another appliance to have to store.

I don't think I could eat chicken livers plain and cold because of the texture, but I absolutely love chicken liver pate. Do you ever make that? I can eat it cold by the spoonful. Yum. I might have to make some.

You lost .8? That's great! It is evidence that this is really going to work. Great job, fearless leader!