View Single Post
  #95   ^
Old Fri, Feb-19-16, 06:17

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Good Morning fellow CNSers

After my disgusting carb nite, I awoke early to feed the hungry monster cats, then went to weigh myself.

Starting weight...207.4
Today's weight....209.6

So a gain of 2.2 lbs after Carb Nite. I really thought it would be more. But at least I know those glycogen stores have been filled and I am hoping the metabolic rate will be boosted and all the hormones will be kicked into fat-burning mode as predicted. Time will tell as the week goes on...

Chelle, I had planned to have protein with my dinner, but I was simply too sick and full to even have any. My 2 little pieces of pizza were all I could handle. Next week I will know how to plan it better for sure! I know this will be a trial and error thing until I get the hang of it.

Cricket - I am sure I had enough time and carbs in for the night. I started at about 12:30 and went until 6:30. I really could NOT have eaten more, and I was tired! More than normal. Those carbs did a number on me! I had even woken around midnight to pee, and I had a bit of a tummyache. But I felt FINE when I got up this morning just before 4am. I feel great now! I can't wait to read how you are adjusting after the nite!

So back to normal today, and I am very happy for that! This carb nite does NOT make me want to keep binging. Not at all. I am very happy for that!

Coffee with cream this morning. A couple eggs with some leftover turkey late this morning. Lunch will be a chicken breast on spinach salad with homemade avocado dressing. Dinner is a burger patty. Some homemade yogurt is planned for a snack. Back to the normal menu with cals around 1200-ish for the next week.

I am expecting my protein powder to arrive today or tomorrow. That will help so I don't have to make eggs and stuff in the am.