Old Tue, Dec-01-15, 10:24

Plan: LCHF <20g
Stats: 206/182/170 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEY100
Welcome back
Six weeks isn't long enough to have changed habits so my first suggestion would be to read the Newbie Advice sticky with fresh eyes. Second, re-read your previous posts and questions (just tap your name) and see where you stumbled, what the advice was before. Also, you have read a few different LC books, so Pick one, re-read it and follow its induction plan exactly.
All the best,

Thanks for that advice Janet and for being here for those of us who struggle, it really means a lot!

My doc (ND) has a plan that I might follow however he says NO coffee and I love my 1 decaf a day with whipped cream (he says it triggers insulin :-(). His plan is eat no sugar, grains, processed flour like coconut flour or milled flax meal, alcohol, starchy veggies, coffee, beans, bacon, processed meats, yogurt and fruit.

He's a little more strict than some of the plans out there so I will see over the next few days which I pick. I feel like there has to be some joy in what you're eating but I also know I have a tendency to overdo the bacon and whipped cream.