View Single Post
  #53   ^
Old Tue, Mar-18-03, 09:27

Plan: Atkins now CAD
Stats: 238/193/150 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 51%

Hi Lessara.

Ive not seen Coconut oil but then Ive never looked. What is it used for? And Ive also never heard of almond butter. Maybe next time Im at A market Ill get some. anything for variety.

Im looking forward to that huge new stop and shop opening up and hoping they will carry some low carb stuff. Its getting so popular now.

I dont eat at shortys. actually I bearly eat out at all anymore since starting LC. There doesnt seem to be much point when I cant have my frenchfries! It just seems like a waste ordering a whole dinner and only being able to eat the main corse with nothing to go with it. ( gag at cooked vegies) I do eat at "The Lantern" down by massabesic traffic circle. They have a hot /cold saladbar type thing. I can always find plenty to pick at there. They have all the normal salad stuff on the cold salad bar with different cheeses to go with it. And on the hot bar they usually have a roast beef, turkey, ham steak tips, chicken parts and a few different gravies. (plus a bunch of stuff we cant have) They also often have clam chowder which I splurge on and have a bit of picking around the potatos. (bad girl)

now Im making myself hungry!

sherri