Old Sun, May-11-14, 12:19
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorelaiS
Thank you all so much. It's true I'm very easy to bully right now. My self esteem is completely gone due to health issues that docs seem unwilling to help with.

I believe I have adrenal or thyroid issues too but the few tests I've managed to get them to run are always in normal range. And then they say here have a statin.

I did recognize as this person with diabetes talked about bolising up and eating cake at a party that maybe she was justifying eating how she wanted. I truly do not believe everyone who's diabetic cannot control without drugs.

If you think that you may have thyroid issues, have you heard of the stopthethyroidmadness.com web site? I just started reading there the other day and have purchased a supplement to help me.
Yes, if she is still using meds to control her diabetes, then she hasn't seen 'the way' ...yet! You have so good for you!
An old friend of mine is a type 2 and uses injections so that she can eat what she wants. It drove me batty to hear her admit to that. we can't talk any longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojoj
As for self esteem issues???? You are no worse or better than anyone else on this planet and everyone has insecurity/esteem issues, some just show it by throwing their weight around and stepping on others to lift themselves up! Hold your head up know that you're the same as everyone else and dont take "the brown stuff" from anyone lol!!!!
Really? some of us have worse issues in this arena than others. You would do well to work on your own empathy.