Old Wed, Feb-05-14, 12:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 315/315/240 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinita
Been busy the last couple of days.

And boy was it heaven not to worry about social engagements. Fitting in seats, bathroom stalls ect...

But one thing that is great about this is I am no longer running from the camera!

We went to see Mavis Staples last night (blues singer) and I had deliberately brought my iphone and had a gentlemen take a picture of my hubby and I before the concert started.

I was very happy to do have my picture taken. Not even trying to hide my body or fidgiting with my clothes to not show the rolls of flab...

Whoo Hooo... doing the happy dance

Oh, I HEAR you on that one! Looking back at vacation pictures, one might think my husband was a single father. I'm not in hardly any of them - and when I am it is because they caught me by surprise and so they are even more unflattering than they had to be. First time I was able to "suck it up" was last June- I'm a high school teacher and I had this little all-boys class that all wanted pictures of themselves in their Grad attire taken with me. I still cringed a little - especially when I saw the pix up on Facebook!- but I was able to.