View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-14, 12:21

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%
Default PaleoCon

There have been a number of these free on-line "conferences" and summits about Paleo, gluten-free, etc. with varying levels of quality. I have tried a few and ignored many. This one is of interest to me, mainly because almost every speaker is a blogger or food writer I enjoy, respect, especially John Durant the moderator, and want to hear the topics. Thought this one was worth posting in this forum.

This note is from Chris Kresser:

Quote:
One of the largest Paleo communities on the web – PaleoHacks – has teamed with John Durant (author of The Paleo Manifesto) to bring you a FREE online event called PaleoCon.

In this event, starting January 27th, you'll get access to in-depth interviews with some of the top Paleo experts, like myself, Robb Wolf, Mark Sisson, Michelle Tam of Nom Nom Paleo, Loren Cordain, and more.

Learn more about PaleoCon at http://paleocon.com/registration/

You'll learn about everything from amazingly delicious Paleo-friendly recipes for the whole family, customizing the Paleo diet for maximum results, intermittent fasting for fat loss, replacing bad habits with new ones, and much more. My talk outlines the 3 most common myths in both the mainstream and Paleo nutrition world, and explains how they could be holding you back from success.

PaleoCon has even included some very cool behind the scenes demonstrations from some of the top Paleo restaurants in the U.S., including Hu Kitchen in New York City, and Short Order in Los Angeles.

When you register, you'll also get their “Paleo For Beginners” Guide absolutely free—with 15 bonus recipes inside.

Register for FREE today to get your bonuses, and I'll see you when the event starts January 27th!

In Health,

Chris Kresser, L.Ac

btw, if you sign up as a member of Kresser's new site, you have access to seven free E-books, some are 30+ pages long. The one on Thyroid is 37 pages, Paleo Diet Challenges and Solutions is 35 pages, etc. Nutrition for Skin is 14 pages, all have been useful and interesting.
Sponsored Links