Thread: not hungry
View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sun, Aug-04-13, 15:22

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

When I was doing the SBD, I read over and over that sometimes the feeling of hunger is really the need for hydration--to drink some water and then wait a little bit and if you are still hungry, THEN you eat something.

I haven't figured out which diet I am on now. I'm just sick of being fat, so I've cut out all sugars, starches..... all of the GOOD stuff, hahaha. For 4 days I've eaten ground beef, cabbage, string cheese, a few pepperoni slices, cucumbers, heavy cream, and pork cutlets. Oh and I just made some broccoli cheese soup with cream.

On the SBD, we were told to eat breakfast, no matter what! And a small snack (string cheese maybe) between meals. We could have a small limited sf dessert every day too.

This time, I'm NOT eating breakfast like I did before. I've never been a breakfast eater. I can go until 2 or 3 pm before I'm ready to eat. So I have no idea what diet I'm doing--I'm just trying my hardest to get into ketosis and start losing weight.

I'm not really hungry either. I make sure to drink several glasses of water a day. It makes me have to get up and pee four or five times a night, grrrrr, but I think I read somewhere that when your body burns up a fat molecule, it releases the water in the molecule also. (Anyone know if this is true?) I think that is why I was peeing so much on SBD.

Good luck, and like the others said, even just a very light snack of a veggie might be right for you. Or some nuts. Or an ounce of cheese.....