#1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-10-03, 14:57

Plan: Atkins (Induction)
Stats: 184/178/154
BF:
Progress: 20%
Question Less Weight to Lose=Longer Time to Lose It

Hi Ya'll,

Just wondering if the less weight you need to lose, the longer it will take you. I'm starting my second week of Induction, and I haven't really weighed myself but once, and I was at 180, instead of 184, but I fluctuate between 180 and 185 anyway when I wasn't doing this.

I feel great, and it seems as if my clothes are fitting a little better. I haven't really been weighing myself, cuz I'm a little afraid that if I do, and I haven't lost a lot, then I'll be kinda discouraged. I know, though, that I haven't lost more than 3 or 4 pounds probably, and lots of people lose more like 7 or 8 during Induction it seems from the Forum messages. Is this because they are heavier? I'm just curious.

I've kinda already been planning on staying on Induction longer than just the two weeks. I figure the longer I stay on it, the better I'll be at eating a restricted carb diet, so once I do start eating more, I won't be as likely to over do it. But one of the reasons that I am doing Atkin's is that it seems like everyone who goes on it loses weight.

Ok, well anyway, just curious about what other people who maybe don't have as much to lose think about it. I have a goal of losing 30 pounds, however, to reach the highest end of my healthy weight range I only need to lose 15 pounds.

Thanks for the info!

Lots of Southern Love,
Alli
Sponsored Links