Stats: 290/141/130 Female 65.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 93%

Hi Anne!

A belated welcome to the board from me.

You wrote
Quote:
I am far too big right now to dare looking at a tape measure

I could not use a tape measure when I started Atkineering as the dressmakers ones only go up so far and I could not get one long enough to measure my hips!
Someone on a support board suggested I get hold of some pretty ribbon and use it to measure around waist, hips, bust, thighs as well as wrists, ankles and neck. I just held a long length around my body at each measuring point and cut it where it joins, so I had several lengths that represent the "circumference" of each body part.

Write on each which measurement it is (bust, waist, etc) and tuck them away for a week or more.

Then get them out now and again and see if they fit snugly or loosely or even if the ends now overlap. Before too long you will see that they all are starting to overlap and depending on how much fat you need to lose you might even see some lengths overlap by several inches!!

Doing it this way means you need never know your actual measurements if that upsets you, but you will be able to see the inches gradually drop, and even be able to keep count of how many inches you are losing!