Thread: Grease die off?
View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Dec-08-12, 12:11

Plan: HFLC/IF
Stats: 218/176/140 Female 5'4"
BF:27%
Progress: 54%

Most fatty or greasy foods that you describe also include starch or sugar (same thing, really). You mentioned Domino's. Yes, it has fat, but it is also mainly wheat crust. If you were having a die-off that was halted by the pizza, the crust would have stopped it, not the fat. You need plenty of protein and healthy fat - not manipulated oils, but sat fats and omega 3s - when you are cutting out sugar and starches. To maximize your health while you are eating low-carb, research omega 6 oils and start to learn what fats are good for you.

edit to add: I just now looked up yorkshire pudding since I never knew what it was. It's basically a biscuit. Why would you eat biscuits if you are trying to kill off yeast? I'm sure they're better than commercial fast food but this looks like you are operating by the seat of your pants. Are you following any recognized plan or are you simply bumping along on your impressions of what a candida diet is? I don't mean to sound harsh, but to be under the impression that a yorkshire pudding is fine since you made it at home, and that you can undergo a grease die-off sounds like you are figuring this out for yourself, and that you are operating under the popular lie that fat is bad. It just isn't that intuitive for most people. You need to find a good resource to follow and do some reading-up on the topic, as well. I wish you well on your improved eating. While you're doing your reading, eat with the maxim that fat and protein are good, while starch,i.e. corn, potatoes, beans flour, wheat and sugar are bad. Meat, green/yellow (except corn) vegs, melons and berries, eggs and cream (not milk) are good. Then, as you gain understanding, you can guide your own choices better.