View Single Post
  #49   ^
Old Fri, Dec-07-12, 18:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 280/149/130 Female 63 inches
BF:
Progress: 87%

This whole thread is pretty much how your journal would read. You still should interact on the rest of the site, but those who find an affinity for each other on the forum threads thed to visit each other's journals to interact on a more personal and less public level.

If you look at the bottom of most people's posts, to the left of the quote button you will see a journal button. Click mine! My journal is slow right now because I just recently came back from a three year hiatus, and most of my old friends have outgrown the forums, but if you page back a few pages you'll see what I mean.

Edit: I'm a little late on posting this, I see! LOL Arlene said it right, too, we're around in journals to help each other in all aspects.

Also about not losing weight for a little bit- invest in a tape measure. Measure your tummy, arms, thighs, etc. For me, the scale will not move for days, but the tape measure will show me loss! I tend to lose weight for a few days, then stall on the scale, but when I measure I will see loss on the tape measure.